Discover Through Learning
26 Apr. 2017
Are these statements true or false?
1. The subject line is put before or after the opening greeting.
2. If the sender is not available to sign, the person signing can add the letters “pp” (or “p.p.) before his or her own signature.
3. In Britain one usually puts commas after the opening and closing greetings.
4. Letters “p.p.” before the signature mean that the signer has special legal authority.
5. It is becoming common in e-mails to put just the person’s name or to put no name at all and simply start writing.
(1 of 1)
More Free Resources: